Perjantain lähtöajat / Friday's start times
Huomisen takaa-ajon lähtöajat eliittisarjoihin ovat nyt nähtävillä online-palvelussa.
Start lists for tomorrow's pursuit (elite categories) are now online.
Feedback box is the channel for you to give feedback about the arrangements and atmosphere already during the event. Click here to leave feedback.
Start lists is have been published!
Travel easily from Kajaani centre (event centre) to competition centre (Rauhala) by KOW bus. It’s also possible to get on at some bus stops along the route. Have a look for further details (route, timetable, prices) on here.
From the Impilinna and the Kirkkoaho village farm you can go straight to the competition center and back by bus.
You will find information of the Implinna and Kirkkoaho village farm and other accommodation in Kainuu region here.
2nd entry step ended 28th of February - we have now sold 4800 tickets and already have over 1200 participants to Kainuu O-Week 2018 meaning that we are expecting totally 3500-4000 participants to Kajaani andKainuu and Finland The next entry steps are 31st May and 11th June.
Social media: #rastiviikko #suunnistus #kainuuoweek #orienteering
Accommodation offer for Joutenlampi course center for Orienteering week guests
Joutenlammen course center offers peacegul and nature-loving accommodation only a 15 minute drive from the KOW-competition center.
Offering dormitory accommodation, log cottage, tent and camper accommodation. Read more about our accommodation site.
- Next entry step will be closed 28.2.2018!
- We have had plenty of very good accommodation possibilities near the competition centre - only 5-35 km range and 5-30 min driving time.
--> private houses and cottages / holiday apartments
--> commercial accommodation in Kajaani
--> commercial accommodation in Kainuu and near Kajaani
--> Vuokatti Sport institute´s perfect accommodation possibilities (only 20 min driving to competition centre)
- Other things to do before, during and after the Kainuu O-Week - plenty of very good options for every age categories
- In Open orienteering (open courses) we have 8-9 different skill and distance levels for you to offer - read more here.
- For H/D21E categories we have biggest amount of prize money in the history of Kainuu O-Week - in total 9000,00 €
- And much more interesting stuff...
- READ THE NEWSLETTER FROM HERE. Newsletter is at the moment only in finnish but we are releasing it in english also during this spring 2018.
- If you have anything to ask about Kainuu Orienteering Week - please contact to our competition office (info(at)rastiviikko.fi) or the event´s secretary general (jukka.liuha(at)rastiviikko.fi)
One new map sample from the competition area is now updated to our webpage: 2018 -> Competition info -> Maps and terrain.
Plenty of accommodation possibilities available. See our accommodation pages: 2018 -> Accommodation -> KOW-accommodation -> Holiday Apartments
Arriving to Kajaani is easy: See the arriving information from our webpages: 2018 -> Arriving -> Arriving to Kajaani
The next entry step will be closing on 28th of February 2018: Entry / registration info can be found from ENTRY -> Entry instructions
Competition and accommodation office is now open in Kajaani
Street address: Kisatie 30, 87250 Kajaani, Finland
Postal address: Kisatie 28, 87250 Kajaani, Finland
Opening hours: Monday-Friday at 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
Phone: +358 44 512 3517
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
51st Kainuu Orienteering Week will be held in Kajaani 1.-6.7.2018.
Competition days are:
Sunday 1.7: 1st stage
Monday 2.7: Rest day
Tuesday 3.7: 2nd stage
Wednesday 4.7: Rest day
Thursday 5.7: 3rd stage
Friday 6.7: 4th stage
We will offer traditional orienteering and holiday week with some new refreshments
We have plenty of different kind of accommodation
Welcome to the orienteering and holiday week for the whole family
Organizing club is Kajaanin Suunnistajat ry.
Orienteering, Open Orienteering,
Open Courses, Orienteering Week, Finish Orienteering,
Orienteering Week in Finland,
Finland Orienteering Week,
Finland´s Orienteering Week,
Orienteering in Finland,
Orienteering event,Top Orienteering, Competition Categories, Open Categories,
Holiday, Holiday Week, Summer,
Nature, Finland, Kainuu,
Kainuu region, Sotkamo,
Orienteering and holiday