ENTRY to Kainuu Orienteering Week
The opening display at the address irma.suunnistusliitto.fi is an open page to everybody. Login to IRMA by
pressing the button "Login IRMA" up on the right.
In the following there are some basic instructions for using IRMA-system.
Login to IRMA -> irma.suunnistusliitto.fi
1. Person who already has a Finnish license number and password
- Write the license number and password in the sections that have been reserved for them.
- Press "Login IRMA"
- N.B.! Do not register yourself as a new user if you already have a license number and password.
- Change your password immediately at the first login time to the password you want ("The user's
information" on the left and there "Edit user" and "Change the password").
- Update your own personal data ("The user's information" -> "Edit user").
Update especially your e-mail address (use the @ sign in it, do not replace it with another way).
Select your country as your club from the list, if you do not represent a Finnish club. N.B.! Make this to all
the disciplines so that you will be identified as a foreign orienteerer.
2. New person
- The new person is created to the system, by pressing "Register" on the login page.
- Fill your own personal data ("The user's information" -> "Edit user"). Fill especially your e-mail address (use
the @ sign in it, do not replace it with another way).
Select the suitable password to yourself and don't forget it.
Select your country as your club your country from the list, if you do not represent a Finnish club. N.B.! See pictures 1-3.
Make this to all the disciplines so that you will be identified as a foreign orienteerer. See pictures 1-3.
Entries (for foreigners who do not represent a Finnish club)
1. Login to IRMA with your lisence number and password.
2. Select the competition to which you want to enter in the competition calendar and press “Enter”. See pictures 4-5.
It is possible to enter only for those competitions where is a button “Enter”. If there is no button, the entering of the competition has not begun yet or the entering time has already expired. See pictures 4-5.
3. In the following display you see the classes and the entry fees of the competition and closing days of different entry steps. The entry steps will close during the day in question at 24.00. See picture 6.
4. Make entries by pressing “Enter”. See picture 6.
5. Choose in the following display “Enter yourself”if you want to enter yourself or “Enter others” if you want to enter others. You can enter yourself and others at the same time. See picture 7.
6. By choosing “Enter yourself” your own information will come directly to the window in sight. By choosing, “Enter others”, you are able to add to the window other persons who are selected through the “Select orienteers”.
7. When entering others, find the person wanted with the user search using different search conditions, select from the search result window (the line darkens) the person wanted and then press “Choose”.
Several persons can be chosen on the search result window by pressing at the same time ctrl-button and the mouse button or by pressing at the same time shift-button and the mouse button.
8. You can add more persons for entering by pressing “Enter others”.
9. Next determine the classes of the persons. It takes place by choosing a suitable class from the pull-down menu. The classes which are suitable for the person's age, sex are available. N.B.! If any series cannot be chosen, the right country has probably not been chosen as the club of the person's discipline in question. See picture 8.
10. The persons are automatically marked to enter all competition days in the case of the multi-day competition. The tick by each day means entry to the day in question. The ticks can be removed, if necessary. See picture 8.
When entry steps are open, it is later possible to add entries to the other days for the same competition.
11. If it is wanted to enter during different days to different classes, “Daily” has to be chosen. See picture 8.
After this the desired classes can be chosen in the opening window for each day. By leaving the class section empty for the day, one does not enter to the day in question. The day-specific class choices are saved by pressing ”Save day-specific choice”. See picture 8.
12. If necessary, the person to be entered can be removed from the list by pressing “Remove”. See picture 8.
13. When all the desired persons have been chosen to be entered and the classes and entering day choices are correct, it is continued to the paying entry fee payment by pressing “Continue”. See picture 8.
14. The entry fees of foreign orienteers are paid at once by a credit card or by the Finnish net-bank codes (if such exist).
15. The entries are accepted and started to pay by pressing “Accept entries”. See picture 9.